Formulation and Drug Delivery
Elektrofi is looking for a Research Associate that will play a key role in the development of its biologics formulation platform. This individual will join an early-stage, multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers and contribute to a variety of formulations activities in a highly collaborative environment.
Day to day activities:
- Perform full analytical testing to support product characterization
- Perform molecular characterization
- Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency needed to meet critical corporate objectives, encompassing the areas of analytical method development
- Create and manage method protocols, data, and reports
Key qualifications for strong candidates:
- a B.S. or M.S. in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Bioengineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering or a related field
- two years of industry experience is a plus
- formulations experience with biologics
- experience working in a regulated environment is a plus
- experience working in an analytical biotechnology, quality control or R&D setting
- an ability to think critically and constructively in a fast-paced research environment
- strong scientific ideation skills and resourcefulness in testing related hypotheses
- organized planning and experimentation skills
- a demonstrated proficiency in effective written and oral communication
Ideal candidates may also have specific industry experience with drying technologies such as lyophilization and/or pharmaceutical spray drying and analytical structural and functional protein characterization experience using an HPLC and cell based assays.
- work closely with a multidisciplinary team to continue developing a proprietary formulation platform;
- quickly design and execute a schedule of high-value characterization experiments and
- interface with senior scientific team.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter with an interest in disruptive biotechnology, please send your CV/resume to email@example.com.